A Trad "What are you Wearing"

stcolumba

Elite Member
tumblr_nw5y204zfW1s66llzo1_540.jpg

My day off means a day of running errands. Typical instant change of weather in Michigan. Yesterday was sunny and nice. Today, not so.

Brooks Bros shirt & pants
Chippewa Woolen Mills mackinaw coat

gamma68

Honors Member
Vintage Burberry Scottish cashmere cardigan
Brooks Brothers blue OCBD
Leather Man surcingle belt
Lands' End "Legacy" chino in stone

gamma68

Honors Member
Vintage Ralph Lauren Polo 3/2 triple-patch flannel blazer w/throat latch
Brooks Brothers "Gatsby" OCBD
Wm. Chelsea Ltd. tie
Brighton belt
Lands' End khakis
Brooks Brothers OTC cotton argyles
Eastland tassel loafers

sskim3

92362fae72537a0cbea11a0b8db6c1f6.jpg

Cool autumn day in NYC

Scott James sports coat
JCF flannel
JC khakis
Stafford Deacons (with a new layer of Obenauf LP for the fall/winter)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
sskim3, like it all - very Trad, but feels very fresh and today. I am not familiar with the Scott James brand, but I like that sport coat a lot.

Then again, one of my core clothing beliefs is that a grey herringbone jacket is one of the most versatile and attractive items one can own.

Last edited:

sskim3

sskim3, like it all - very Trad, but feels very fresh and today. I am not familiar with the Scott James brand, but I like that sport coat a lot.

Then again, one of my core clothing believes is that a grey herringbone jacket is one of the most versatile and attractive items one can own.

Thanks! I wasn't familiar with Scott James either. And it was definitely one of those impulse buys (pre-AAAC) days that worked out for me very well. I believe the gf and I were in the upper west side near central park. We went into a boutique clothing store and they were having a massive sale.

The fabric felt very nice and I knew nothing about clothing then. Fortunately, it only needed very slight waist reduction and shorten sleeves for the "perfect fit".

It almost hits all the tradly points as well - 3/2 roll, patch pockets, half lined. It is darted with dual vents. It has been a fall/winter staple in the wardrobe and don't see me replacing it anytime soon.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange