Corcovado

Hi everyone! I recently found out about the forum via the Ivy Style Facebook group. I am excited to be joining others who are interested in American traditional style.

Here is a photo of today’s trad combination featuring my favorite 3/2 Andover Shop vintage blazer that was manufactured in the 1960s and gifted to me nearly 20 years ago.
Hello and welcome. Looking great.

DCR

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Cooler weather allows for a different iteration of the uniform

Blazer: BB "own make" hopsack, 3/2 roll, triple patch pockets, center vent, by Southwick
Tie: vintage Robert Talbott for Nordstrom
Shirt: BB
Trousers: BB Country club
Belt: AE
Loafers: SAS

a lot of mi-USA in todays ensemble happily.
IMG_20200922_120439-min.jpg
IMG_20200922_122143-min.jpg
IMG_20200922_122158-min.jpg
IMG_20200922_122244-min.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
LL Bean Oxford. Hilfiger khakis. LL Bean boots. Croft and Barrow blazer
Thanks for the reminder...I have pairs of the LL Bean 3-Eylet Camp Mocs and 8" Boots that I haven't thought of for the pasty year or so. Yours look great on you, but perhaps it's time for me to find mine and guide them on their walk of shame to the Goodwill Store! At my age it is past time to seriously thin the hoard. LOL. :(

DCR

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Long day of client reviews. Here's another of the Southwick MTO suits that I tried to replicate the BB no.1 sack suit

Suit: Southwick Douglas, normally a 3 piece but I skipped the vest today, charcoal pin-stripe
Shirt: BB
Tie: Sam Hober grenadine
Braces: Chipp
Watch: Movado
Shoes: AE Delrays

IMG_20201006_153643-min.jpg
IMG_20201006_135237-min.jpg
IMG_20201006_135154-min.jpg
IMG_20201006_154929-min.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Hi all,

I've never posted anything before, but with the temperature changing here in Tennessee, I was able to break out my sweaters and tweeds. Thought I'd share. (And next time, I'll try to smile more.)

View attachment 50267 View attachment 50268

Shirt is BB OCBD (old version). Sweater is BB donegal wool. Jacket is a vintage BJ Keats Harris Tweed. Chinos are Lands End.
Looking good...and welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your future postings. ;)

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
That's a beautiful Tweed sport coat (and outfit) from Monday. You should post it in the Tweed thread.

Thank you re Tuesday's outfit - I love the white bucks and grey flannels. It's at the top of my Ivy list of things that I wish would come back.

I like today's Chukkas.

Well done all week.

TKI67

2DC50503-3D23-42F5-BB18-D3F53B3126B1.jpeg
When my wife descended the stairs she had spruced up quite nicely. Pretending life is normal I dressed for online church. O'Connell's jacket, worsteds, and unfused OCBD with a Chipp challis tie. No idea why it shows up sideways (assuming it still does).

PS, with credit and thanks to Fading Fast, I believe I fixed the photo.

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.