DCR

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Once again you are killing it. That suit looks comfy. Now that I have lost quite a bit of weight I am considering a double breasted chailk stripe suit. I think I owe myself a tweed suit, first, however.
Thank you. I would like to have a tweed suit done up as well. Who are you considering having make it? Andover shop has some very nice bolts of tweed cloth but I'm not sure who is doing their MTM now that Southwick is gone. I assume Hickey Freeman will do it but unsure how closely they are able to replicate Southwick's Douglas pattern.

Flairball

Thank you. I would like to have a tweed suit done up as well. Who are you considering having make it? Andover shop has some very nice bolts of tweed cloth but I'm not sure who is doing their MTM now that Southwick is gone. I assume Hickey Freeman will do it but unsure how closely they are able to replicate Southwick's Douglas pattern.
Sadly I don’t have the pocket change to have one made up for me. It’ll have to be off the peg. Fortunately I have a good tailor. Brook Taverner has a tweed suit I really like.

never behind

I trekked the office today, a good day to break out the tweed given the temperatures. The trousers were a recent eBay find, and they are tapered fairly aggressively. I am not 100% sure if the fit flatters me or not. But they are nice (and warm).

OCBD: Proper Cloth
Jacket: J Press
Trousers: Hertling
Chukkas: Herring

A6C6DC08-4004-4D72-9D1D-81076E1F9FE2.jpeg

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.