Flairball

Tartan sport coat, today. To be honest, this was the first time I’ve worn this SC, and once I pulled it out of the closet I wasn’t really sure what to do with it. As I put this rig together I thought it looked a little bland and pedestrian as it hung on the closet door, but once I put it on it came to life. The jacket is a bit big, as I’ve lost a lot of weight. Hopefully my tailor can work some magic on it.
1EF99AC9-11C0-43D7-B986-4ECEC8DE55D9.jpeg
D19AB261-6CB0-4DC8-8149-AC4606DD069D.jpeg

Flairball

Nice sport coat Flair, details on it?
It’s a Yorkshire tweed I picked up ffom Brook Taverner a couple years ago. I can’t remember what the name of the tweed is, but they’ve got a lot of nice tweeds. They also seem to be having a rather nice sale, at the moment. Their shipping is free if you spend over $100, and very quick.

Samuel Windsor has quite a few nice tweeds, too. At least they appear to be nice. I’ve yet to buy one. They,too, are having a sale. I may buy one of their tweed topcoats.

TKI67

Tartan sport coat, today. To be honest, this was the first time I’ve worn this SC, and once I pulled it out of the closet I wasn’t really sure what to do with it. As I put this rig together I thought it looked a little bland and pedestrian as it hung on the closet door, but once I put it on it came to life. The jacket is a bit big, as I’ve lost a lot of weight. Hopefully my tailor can work some magic on it. View attachment 53207 View attachment 53208
My hat is off to you for that outfit. Circa 1967 my favorite cousin gave me a beautiful ascot she bought in London. I loved it but lacked the confidence to wear it.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.