Flairball

These are great! Can you please tell us about the jackets?
Glad you like it.

I’m afraid I don’t have much info about that jacket. It is a very heavy Harris Tweed, and obviously it is a patch pocket 3 button, but I don’t know anything else. It does not have any indication of the maker, or any labels other than the HT orb in side.

I do a lot of thrifting, and this was a thrift score. Sorry I haven’t got more info for you.

heyberto

Starting Member
Glad you like it.

I’m afraid I don’t have much info about that jacket. It is a very heavy Harris Tweed, and obviously it is a patch pocket 3 button, but I don’t know anything else. It does not have any indication of the maker, or any labels other than the HT orb in side.

I do a lot of thrifting, and this was a thrift score. Sorry I haven’t got more info for you.
Very nice. I always keep any eye out for HT while thrifting but have yet to find one.

Flairball

101st Infantry.
The lapel pin is from the 101st. Sadly, at the time I did not know that. I was a Coastie, as was my grandfather. I found this amongst a bunch of his CG memorabilia which was left to me. Bearing the ”Semper Paratus” motto, which is of course the CG motto, I assumed it to be an obscure CG pin. I found out that evening that it was actually the 101st, so I have retired it with much of the other memorabilia. Too bad, it’s quite a nice design.

Flairball

Thanks, they have a lot of nice colorways. How have yours held up thus far?
I’ve only started wearing BT tattersalls about 6 months ago. So far they are holding up as good as any other. What they do have is really soft, comfortable shirting material. I’ll buy from them again when I need to add more shirts.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.