A Trad "What are you Wearing"

never behind

Hot and humid today, so going as light as I can. I need to buy a linen shirt!

23CB8FD0-6770-4BD8-ACC1-0304DD997403.jpeg

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Purple themed day, I'll let the audience decide if I pulled it off or look like Grimace.
Jacket: BB linen/silk blend 3/2 roll
Shirt: BB Baird McNuitt Linen
Trousers: Express cotton
Loafers: SAS 40th anniversary View attachment 61685 View attachment 61686 View attachment 61687 View attachment 61688
Love the colors and think you nailed the purple. My one quibble is I don't love the patterns of the shirt and jacket together, but again, love what you did color combo wise.

Patrick06790

Connoisseur
Spent the better part of the last two months in an old farmhouse on top of a mountain. No electricity, minimal plumbing, great fishing and almost no people.

Now I am forced to make way for my cousins. And while many find the prismatic whirl of Lakeville, Conn. stimulating, I am not one of them.

Plus there's about two inches of dust on everything.

DCR

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Today's sport coat is another happy find at the Southwick factory store a few years ago. Appears to be a Douglas jacket, tagged for Brooks Brothers, 3/2 roll triple patch pockets, soft shoulders in a very smooth cotton.

Jacket, Shirt Tie & Bar: BB
Bucks: AE
PXL_20210802_163927539.PORTRAIT-min.jpg
PXL_20210802_164415587.PORTRAIT-min.jpg
PXL_20210802_165031448-min.jpg
PXL_20210802_163829202-min.jpg

Fading Fast

Connoisseur

Patrick06790

Connoisseur
I took a shot at the J Press sale offerings and got a seersucker popover. (Those of you with long memories will recall lengthy and inconclusive discussions of popovers here.)

It's a "trim fit," which in this case means "slightly less voluminous."

I got an XL and it is plenty roomy.

About $70 all told, and they got it here in 24 hours, which I did not pay anything extra for.

This one is blue. I already have a pink one from Ralph. So my popover needs are met for the foreseeable future.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange