A Trad "What are you Wearing"

Vecchio Vespa

(aka TKI67)
Back in the office on a dreary, foggy morning with rain potentially. I wanted to wear my Blucher mocs but they didn’t do so hot the last time it rained. No suede today either. I guess I need to buy some loafers!

View attachment 62630 View attachment 62631
If you are in the market for loafers I heartily endorse the Alden chromexcel LHS. I cruised the Shoemart Alden factory seconds until a pair popped up in my size, saving about $200! Remember the Van last runs about a half size small. The CXL LHS were comfortable out of the box. They are unlined.

Eligius

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Most of the items are J Press (blazer, OCBD, trousers). Tie is Robert Jensen and bluchers, Alden.

4256E2D6-1392-4DAE-A4B7-4EF66F0FB613.jpeg
210A7A30-CAA6-49A9-AD50-C1C45022262E.jpeg
0A0186C4-0C14-4692-BA0C-0ABC0A4A4577.jpeg

semil

Starting Member
It’s going to be another hot week! I might need more summer jackets.

I am not sure about this outfit. Seems a little muted. And I don’t know if there’s enough contrast between shirt and jacket. I didn’t realize how many light blue shirts I had until I bought this jacket.

View attachment 62982 View attachment 62983
I am by no means an expert (I did not stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night), but I think the outfit looks fine. Adding a navy, grenadine tie would be the icing on the cake.

FLMike

Connoisseur
If you are in the market for loafers I heartily endorse the Alden chromexcel LHS. I cruised the Shoemart Alden factory seconds until a pair popped up in my size, saving about $200! Remember the Van last runs about a half size small. The CXL LHS were comfortable out of the box. They are unlined.
I promise you, the Van last runs a half size BIG. I am a 9.5 in the Alden full-strap and tassel loafers, but a 9 all day in the LHS.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange