Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges

Patrick06790

Connoisseur
https://imageshack.com/i/pnCXWOvWj][/URL]

I was having trouble with the hand computer camera, which suddenly wants to take multiple photos when the timer is used.

For my venture into semi-respectability I wore my lined Lands End chinos, a Press uni stripe ocbd (red) with a thermal shirt underneath, the Gamma Jacket (a nice robust slouchy greenish herringbone tweed, bearing mid snow and ice a label with the strange device "Charter Club"), Darn Tough socks and pebble grain AE Leeds with Dainite soles.

Flairball

https://imageshack.com/i/pnCXWOvWj][/URL]

I was having trouble with the hand computer camera, which suddenly wants to take multiple photos when the timer is used.

For my venture into semi-respectability I wore my lined Lands End chinos, a Press uni stripe ocbd (red) with a thermal shirt underneath, the Gamma Jacket (a nice robust slouchy greenish herringbone tweed, bearing mid snow and ice a label with the strange device "Charter Club"), Darn Tough socks and pebble grain AE Leeds with Dainite soles.
At a glance I thought the camera had caught you having difficulty with your fly. Glad to know that is not the case.

Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
At home, doing nothing but read, and anxiously awaiting DHL to arrive with the tweed 3 piece suit I ordered. View attachment 54949 View attachment 54950
Be very interested in seeing what your suit looks like. Currently only have a tweed sport coat. Owned a tweed suit some 4- years ago,though, but never had a 3 piecer. If I was still a working man, would be tempted to get one. Though it wasn't mandated where I worked nearly always wore some sort of jacket and tie-or cardigan and tie-to work. I would get occasionally ribbed when I'd wear a suit. Wore the stuff because I liked to.

Flairball

Be very interested in seeing what your suit looks like. Currently only have a tweed sport coat. Owned a tweed suit some 4- years ago,though, but never had a 3 piecer. If I was still a working man, would be tempted to get one. Though it wasn't mandated where I worked nearly always wore some sort of jacket and tie-or cardigan and tie-to work. I would get occasionally ribbed when I'd wear a suit. Wore the stuff because I liked to.
Here is a snippet. Obviously I need to get the requisite alterations made, so after I get it back from my tailor I will do a proper reveal. It is far from a work/city suit, and it will be used primarily for walks in the park, and other non-essential activity.
0D04DA9E-200E-4E1A-B6C6-15D60230905B.jpeg
D5491A13-0334-4213-93A3-BC3EE7B36B16.jpeg

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.