WatchmanJimG

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Fairly classic ensemble today:

Jacket: J Press (Blue, MIC!)
OCBD and tie: Brooks Brothers
Trousers: Ballin
Shoes: Alden

View attachment 57371 View attachment 57372
I really like the cut of the blazer. Do you know the manufacturer? Also, are those Ballin trousers in the Loden color? I have two different shades and can't make up my mind which is the same as yours, if either.

Last edited:

Eligius

I really like the cut of the blazer. Do you know the manufacturer? Also, are those Ballin trousers in the Loden color? I have two different shades and can't make up my mind which are the same as yours, if either.
Thanks! I believe the manufacturer is Onward Kashiyama (owner of J Press) at one of their Chinese factories. The RN on the tag links to them.

The trouser color is saddle brown (at least that is what the retailer I bought them from called it). I don’t think the color shows up well. It’s a lighter brown.

WatchmanJimG

Thanks! I believe the manufacturer is Onward Kashiyama (owner of J Press) at one of their Chinese factories. The RN on the tag links to them.

The trouser color is saddle brown (at least that is what the retailer I bought them from called it). I don’t think the color shows up well. It’s a lighter brown.

Here is the lighter of my two pairs. I believe it would be the Saddle Brown.
JimHoundstooth.jpg

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Should I stick to no pocket square? Or add a dark red or blue one?

View attachment 57384
View attachment 57385
View attachment 57386
I'm not a pocket square guy at all, so I think you look fine, but many others here really like pocket squares and will give you different advice. End of the day, try it with and without a pocket square and look at pics of sport coats with and without them and make a call for yourself. Separately, your pants look as if they are too tight on your legs - you need a wider cut would be my guess.

HBNTrader

I'm not a pocket square guy at all, so I think you look fine, but many others here really like pocket squares and will give you different advice. End of the day, try it with and without a pocket square and look at pics of sport coats with and without them and make a call for yourself. Separately, your pants look as if they are too tight on your legs - you need a wider cut would be my guess.
Thank you for the advice.

I think that rather than a wider cut, I need a stricter exercise program however...

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.