Men's Clothing Forums banner

A Trad "What are you Wearing"

18M views 52K replies 1K participants last post by  never behind 
#1 ·
There's one in the regular Fashion Forum and there's one in the Temporary SF Forum. Should Trads have one of their own?

#45,424 ·
The Great Gatsby, maybe the best novel about America ever written. I'm fond of the shirt scene, such a sharply drawn moment of realization. Daisy sheds tears, saying the shirts are so beautiful, and yet seems, to me, to be crying for all the time lost. The shirts represent a wasted life.

#45,426 · (Edited)
L-feld: love the sport coat, also, I love that watch (I always mean to mention it every time it pops up in one of your posts) - the timeless, simple, classic design of the railroad watch is fantastic.
Much obliged. I love railroad watches because they are easy to read and easy to own. I have a few "fancier" watches that I inherited from my father and grandfather, but they just keep crapping out on me and I'm getting sick of having them repaired.

The railroad watches, however, just keep on chugging along. Even my grandfather's 1936 Hamilton keeps great time and has required essentially no repairs for the 10 years I've had it.

#45,431 ·
I'm a college student so I apologize for the messy house and poor picture. I've also never contributed to this thread so feel free to let me have it.

Vintage 80/20 Bean Fisherman's sweater, (superior to the currently offered one in every way, IMO)
Bill's M2

Not pictured:
LL Bean Chino belt
Rancourt Beefrolls

Very nice sweater! Are those nantucket red pants? If it is, I have never seen them in fall but kudos to you buddy. What rules? :)

Also, I would definitely recommend in looking at better hats like a fedora or a cap.

#45,438 ·