A Very Trad find - eBay

CHC

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Notice the lack of darts and the roll on the lapel.

I'm not a real trad myself, so I thought I'd let everyone who is know about this.. But since it is in my size, I can't promise I won't have a last minute change of heart...

Coolidge24

quote:Originally posted by CHC

Notice the lack of darts and the roll on the lapel.

I'm not a real trad myself, so I thought I'd let everyone who is know about this.. But since it is in my size, I can't promise I won't have a last minute change of heart...

Not my size...but nice. WHY do people insist on trying to button the top button that is clearly not intended to be buttoned? My God that's infuriating.

If it were my size, I would want it cuffed, or have the legs be long so I could cuff them.

CHC

Yeah I know what you mean about the buttons, it drives me crazy as well! It looks like the suit is being strangled and gasping for air.

sunnisalafi

quote:Originally posted by Coolidge24
Not my size...but nice. WHY do people insist on trying to button the top button that is clearly not intended to be buttoned? My God that's infuriating.

Took the words right out of my mouth.

This is a common Ebay-seller mistake. But, at least this auction shows it unbuttoned in one picture....Sometimes on Ebay, I find myself staring at the computer screen, trying to figure out if the top button is really a "3 rolled to 2"....and wondering if I ask the seller, would they have any idea what I was talking about?....."3 rolled to 2???? What the hell's that??"

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.