Status
Not open for further replies. To continue this discussion, please create a new thread.

Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping. All have paper Brooks Brothers size labels, some $1600 price tabs are torn off while some remain. Full Canvas Construction. All pants are pleated, all are unhemmed and plenty long enough (example: the pants for the 42R are inseam 37 inches). First quality, no flaws.

All are hand tailored in USA by Martin Greenfield for Brooks Brothers. These have retail tags of $1600 so they are from a previous season. Current retail is $2100. If you want to buy the last tuxedo you will ever need, here is your chance. Current BB listing of these: https://www.brooksbrothers.com/Madiso...os=5&cgid=0235

Golden Fleece Notch Lapel One Button Tuxedos $410
All have unhemmed pants which are at least 36 inches inseam. All sleeves are baste stitched and have plenty of material of lengthening.
SIZE, p2p, sh, sl, L Pants waist
38S 20.75, 18 5/8, 23, 29, W32
40S 21.5, 18 7/8, 23 5/8, 28.5 W33
40R 21.75, 18.5, 24.25, 30.5 W34 (Madison Saxxon made by Southwick, Tiny cut on lower front (last photo)$360
41S 22, 19, 23.5, 29.25 W35
43S 23, 19.25, 23.75, 29 5/8 W38
43L 23, 19.25, 25, 32.5 W37
45R 23.5, 20, 24.75, 31 W40
46R 24, 20 1/8, 25, 31.25 W41

Golden Fleece Notch Lapel Three Button Tuxedos $410
All have unhemmed pants
42R 22.5, 19, 24 5/8, 30.75 W tagged 35 measures 33
45R 24, 19.75, 24 3/8, 31 W40 This is a GF Madison Saxxon manufactured by Southwick. Saxxon is an upgraded wool.

1818 Fitzgerald made in USA Notch Lapel One Button, Flat Front Pants unhemmed, Single vent. $350
36R 19, 16 3/8, 23.75, 28.25, W30
38S 20, 16.75, 23.75, 28.5, W32
42S 21.75, 17.75, 24, 29 1/8 W36.

Steve Smith

Brooks Brothers Golden Fleece Authentic Formal Full Dress Formal Shirt---Retail $225

Price includes US shipping in a Priority Mail box. The boxes these shirts come in are extra long and will not be included in the sale.

White Egyptian Cotton
Detachable Wing Collar
Studs to attach collar
Pique Bib Front and Cuffs
Correct Single Cuffs
Retail $225

From the box: Taken from Brooks Brothers' archives, this full dress shirt is appropriate for black or white tie occasions. We have chosen to use a detachable collar for this full dress shirt in order to maintain its formal character. To ensure an elegant and crisp facade, it features a highly starched placket with a side chest vent. The facade is further enhanced by a button tab at the bottom of the shirt, which allows the shirt to be secured to the trousers.

BB Golden Fleece Authentic Full Dress Shirt $75.

I have Brooks Brothers Makers Cummerbunds in another thread priced at $28. If you want a cummerbund to go with your Dress Shirt then you can buy the combination together for $95

Choose from the following sizes:
14.5-32SOLD
14.5-33
15.5-35 SOLD
16-35SOLD
16.5-33
16.5-34SOLD
17-34 SOLD
17.5-33
17.5-34
17.5-35
17.5-37
18-34SOLD
18-35
18-36
18-37

I have a few of these shirts without the detachable collar and collar studs. Those items can be bought separately. $46
16-34
16-36
16.5-34SOLD
17.5-33
17.5-37
18-35

Last edited:

CMDC

Honors Member
All of these shirts come from my closet--time for a much needed purge of things that don't get enough wear. There are no problems with any of these. I'm more than happy to make reductions for multiple purchases so make offers and take these off my hands...

Hilditch and Key French blue spread collar, barrel cuff
16 x 34

$15 conus

New and Lingwood, spread collar, French cuff
16 x 33

$15 conus

Polo Ralph Lauren tab collar, barrel cuff
Tagged M and measures 16 x 34

$15 conus

Brooks Brothers spread collar, barrel cuff
16.5 x 33

$14 conus

Charles Tyrwhitt spread collar, French cuff
16 x 34

$12 conus

Charles Tyrwhitt spread collar, French cuff, slim fit
16 x 34

$12 conus

16 x 34

$12 conus

16 x 33

$12 conus

TweedyDon

Connoisseur
Shoes--including Alden shell!

As always, I offer FREE SHIPPING ON EVERYTHING IN THE US; International inquiries are welcome, with shipping at cost.

Also as always, ALL OFFERS ARE VERY WELCOME!

Please PM with interest and offers![/B]

1) Allen Edmonds Paxton Penny Loafers. In Very Good/Excellent condition. Size 9.5B. $30

2) Alden of New England shell cordovan tassel loafers. Very Good condition; some minor whitening at the edges, as shown, which will likely vanish with their first polish. Size 9 A.C Just $65

3) Peal & Co for Brooks Brothers brogued loafers. Excellent condition. Made in England. Size 9.5D. Asking just $45

4) Peal & Co. captoes for Brooks Brothers. Excellent condition. Size 9 1/2 C. Asking $50

5) Allen Edmonds "Richmond" wingtips. Size 12 B. Small area of wear by the edge at the base, as shown; Good/Very Good condition. Asking just $25

6) Brooks Brothers penny loafers. In excellent condition. Size 12A. Asking just $29

7) Florsheim Shell Cordovan wingtips. These are wonderful! They do need some care and attention, but would respond wonderfully to proper and appropriate shell polishing. Slightly dusty at the moment; hence Good condition only. Size 11B. Some minor damage to the back of the left shoe, as shown. Asking just $35

8) USA Union-Made work bluchers! I picked these up mainly for the interesting Union markings! Very Good condition. Size 11 1/2D. Asking $18

9) Bally shoes. Very Good condition. Made in Switzerland. Size 10EEE. Asking just $15

10) Bass Weejuns. Made in the USA. Very Good condition. Size 9 1/2D. Asking $25.

11) Casual suede shoes. Nike Air soles. 9M. Asking $20

12) Johnston & Murphy Aristocraft wingtips. Made in USA. Size 8 D/B. Very Good condition. Asking $20

13) Angus Westley of England. Made in England. Size 9 1/2D. Excellent condition. Asking $35

Steve Smith

Price includes US shipping.

NWT Brooks Brothers Tan Cashmere Premium Hand Tailored Sport Coat. Two Button, Single Vent, Spectacular Burgundy BB#1 Bemberg Lining. Retail is $3440 on this cashmere jacket. See the photo of the build sheet which documents this. How about 8.6% of retail? $295

Size 44S Measures P2P 23.5, Sh 20 1/8, Sl unfinished 24.5, L 29.5. Use measurements to predict fit. If you don't understand measurements then google these terms: "How to measure a jacket Andy"

Golden Fleece is Brooks Brothers luxury sub brand. It only uses the finest of materials and workmanship. Close examination reveals that a great deal of hand work was done on this jacket.

Buttons are included but not attached. This is a custom tailored jacket which was supposed to be a 44R but was constructed as a 44S by mistake. When the error was realized, the jacket was sent to the BB outlet system. Small light colored spot on lining (pictured).

jogowill

Any interest in these Peal & Co. loafers? I'm having trouble making out a size from the markings inside. It kind of looks like it says 8.5 B, but I can't quite tell. If anyone's interested, I'll post a picture of the markings and will do my best with measurements.

Steve Smith

^^ Take those shoes outside into direct sunlight. Turn them so the sun is shining at a shallow angle to the printed surface. You will probably be able to read the size.

MythReindeer

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I mean, if you're just giving them away, I am an 8.5 B.

Any interest in these Peal & Co. loafers? I'm having trouble making out a size from the markings inside. It kind of looks like it says 8.5 B, but I can't quite tell. If anyone's interested, I'll post a picture of the markings and will do my best with measurements.

Steve Smith

New Club Monaco OCBD's---Made in USA by Brooks Brothers

Price includes US shipping.

Giveaway price for high quality US made Oxford Cloth Button Down Shirts. Fabric appears to be identical to the Brooks Brothers Supima US OCBD. These are in the Extra Slim range in my opinion. Understand measurements.

$26 each.

Approximate measurements (neck-sleeve P2P):
XS 14.4-31 18.25
S 15-32 19.25
M 15.75-33 20
L 16.25-34 21

Availability:
XS Pink, White
S PinkSOLD, Blue University Stripe
M WhiteSOLD, Blue University StripeSOLD
L Blue University StripeSOLD

Last edited:

gamma68

Honors Member
BUMP. Open to offers.

Vintage red label Jos. A. Bank broken bone Harris Tweed

This midweight tweed, with cloth woven in the Scottish Hebrides, dates from the period when JAB offered quality menswear (before the perpetual "buy one get six free and a franchise" sales).

The cloth features an attractive broken bone pattern in black and tan. Two-button front, three-button cuffs, single vent, fully lined. Made in the USA. Absolutely no holes, stains, tears, odors or other apparent flaws.

Actual measurements
Shoulders: 18.5"
Chest: 42"
Sleeve: 23" (+2)
Length from bottom of collar: 30"

CLAIMED

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Small Trad Alert! Cashmere v-neck sweater vest

The tag is gone from this vest, but it has the wonderful soft hand of cashmere. Ribbed with a subtle strip of gray at the hem. No holes (even with the missing tag), stains, odors or other apparent flaws.

Measures like a small
Chest: 18"
Length from top of collar: 24.75"

Asking $20>>$15 CONUS

---------------------------------------------------------

Lands' End v-neck sweater vest -- made in Scotland

Lovely red color, 100% lambswool. No holes, stains, odors or other flaws.

Actual measurements
Chest: 22"
Length from top of collar: 27.5"

Asking $25>>$20 CONUS

----------------------------------------------------------------

Vintage Viyella flannel shirt

Woven in Scotland with the 55% wool/45% cotton blend that is no longer offered. Wonderful colors (see close up images for best color representation). No flaws.

Actual measurements
Chest 23"
Sleeve: 34"
Length from bottom of collar: 31"

Asking $25>>$20 CONUS

Last edited:

Oldsport

No need. I actually, after further investigation, think it will be good. May have to go in some :)

Private message on its way....

DoghouseReilly

Barbour Border, 38

I'm gauging interest in a seemingly unworn vintage Barbour Border in excellent condition. Green. Wax is good. Asking $155

32rollandrock

Connoisseur
Bump with price reduction. Someone buy this. It's really cool.

A cashmere 3/2 sack sport coat. Absolutely stunning, with zero flaws. No size tag. Measurements are, armpit to armpit, 21.25 inches; shoulder width 18.5 inches; sleeve, 24.25 inches with another two inches possible, length from bottom of collar to hem, 29.5 inches. $25 CONUS

Monocle

Bumbpps

Pendleton Argyle Shetland (USA/Imported Yarn) W22 L26 SL32 (rolled) $24.00 > $16.00

Vtg LL Bean British Wool V-neck M (UK) W21 L25 SL32 (rolled) $20.00 > $9.89 (Cost of Shipping.) A couple of small snags. Rugged sweater.

Paul Stuart Henley soft Wool - made in Italy Size EU52 (US42) W24 L27 SL34 CLAIMED

Last edited:

jfkemd

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Church's Tassel Loafers.
Very good condition.
Some scuff marks noticed on very close inspection, but not noticeable.
Size is 9.5 C, but would work for someone who wears a 9.5 D as well.
The heels and soles are in very good condition. No thinning and still has lots of wear left in them.
$60 shipped CONUS.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies. To continue this discussion, please create a new thread.