Men's Clothing Forums banner

Ace Marks Shoes Contest. $600 in Prizes!!

winners-picked 
7K views 69 replies 48 participants last post by  Howard 
#1 · (Edited)
In cooperation with Ace Marks Shoes, we're offering Ask Andy Members the chance at winning the following prizes:
  • 1st Prize: $300 gift certificate, includes free shipping
  • 2nd Prize: $300 gift certificate, includes free shipping
Website
Contest Details
  • To ENTER: Visit acemarks.com, then post a comment here on this thread and tell us which shoes you like the most and/or would likely pick if you were selected as a prize winner. You can change your mind later too
  • You must be a REGISTERED member. Guest posts/entries are ineligible (because we can't contact you)
  • The comment/reply will enter you into this contest automatically. If you post multiple comments, they will only be counted as one (1) entry
  • Contest runs from 12/05/20 through 12/31/20 @ 11:59:59 pm PT (Dec 5th - Dec 31st)
  • No purchase necessary
  • Prior contest winners within the last 6 months are not eligible to enter and/or win in this contest. This allows us others to have the chance to win
  • You must be 18 years or older to enter. Void where prohibited
  • The (2) winners will be selected via a random-type draw after the conclusion of the contest
  • Clarifications and/or corrections to the rules of this contest may be made during the duration of the contest
BONUS!!
Member accounts with more than 500 messages will automatically get one (1) BONUS entry!! Your one entry will equal two! You can find your 'messages' count in your profile.

DOUBLE BONUS!!!
Share a link to this contest on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, or LinkedIn and get one (1) BONUS entry, increasing your chances at winning the prize even more! If posting on Facebook, be sure the post is set to Public.

To get your bonus entry, post a comment here with a link to where you shared this contest so it can be verified.

Ok, here we go!!!

1607207247439.png

1607207182784.png

1607207351444.png

1607207369389.png

See less See more
#3 ·
Long time since I've participated.
I'd kop the brown sneakers with gum sole along with the white on white. Essential items which I still don't have in my closet!

Reactions: iam.mike
#5 ·
Beautiful shoes and boots. With a B width I don't really understand sizing a full size down as I really need room for my toes. Having said that there are a few styles that I really like, this may ne #1. HUGO LACE BOOT IN BROWN

#19 ·
Since I've never owned a pair of patent shoes I'd like the Wholecut Oxford Plain Toe Black Patent if I win. I have an evening wedding coming up in late February that the wife insists we go to so I might as well wear the tux and they can then bury me in it after we all get Covid.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.