Affordable Thermal Underwear Recommendation?

hardline_42

Honors Member
Seems a little too... well... Civil War for me. But they are called Union suits for a reason!
I bought it mostly to embarrass my wife on camping trips. There's nothing quite like the site of a man in a red union suit, a Mad Bomber hat and unlaced bean boots stumbling around a campsite nice and early in the morning muttering to himself, hatchet in hand. My only regret is that they no longer have the square butt-flaps of old. Otherwise, I'd leave one casually undone. Call it "prospector sprezzatura."

Bluegrass Man

I bought it mostly to embarrass my wife on camping trips. There's nothing quite like the site of a man in a red union suit, a Mad Bomber hat and unlaced bean boots stumbling around a campsite nice and early in the morning muttering to himself, hatchet in hand. My only regret is that they no longer have the square butt-flaps of old. Otherwise, I'd leave one casually undone. Call it "prospector sprezzatura."

This had better include a 3 day beard growth.

Anon 18th Cent.

Inactive user
Brynje underwear. Made in Norway and used by many, if not most, expeditions up Mount Everest.

In the old days, J Press sold it.

Last edited:

JohnRov

Active Member with Corp. Privileges

Ha! Family is looking at me wondering why I am laughing out loud at the iPad.

Sir Royston

Spammer
Brynje underwear. Made in Norway and used by many, if not most, expeditions up Mount Everest.

In the old days, J Press sold it.

Brynje.. Yes.. Quite a rarity nowadays.. Although I do know a good little online store to get them from!!
.. As well as union suits of course..

Regards
RBH

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange