Woofa

Certainly a nice thing to do but I could not help but laugh as they discussed his "huge" wardrobe. Certainly it sounds like he would be about average for AAAC members.😁

jc1305us

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Good for them. Nice of the Trek family as well. Just an aside, I would have thought the show would provide the suits, is that not the case? How do these things work? Always interested in stuff like this : )

Hebrew Barrister

Good for them. Nice of the Trek family as well. Just an aside, I would have thought the show would provide the suits, is that not the case? How do these things work? Always interested in stuff like this : )
Given how much he was paid a season, did he even bother negotiating such trivial expenses? Ok, I'll accept that 20mil salary, but I'm going to need a 10k clothing expense account!

The show had a costumer designer so I believe it had to be OTR and the studio's budget. Gucci, Armani and Dolce & Gabbana suits. 14 in total, along with 300 ties, 58 dress shirts, 25 polos, 15 belts, 14 sweaters, 9 sportcoats, 9 pairs of dress shoes, 3 pairs of dress slacks and 2 parkas. Pretty sure over the years he wore a 40 short to 42 short.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.