StephenRG

Honors Member
There are some remarkable shoes out there that are not made in Japan, so much as I like contributing to the Japanese shoe thread, I don't see why we can't have a thread devoted to amazing shoes from elsewhere.

Loafers from Stefano Bemer (H/T Justin F):

StephenRG

Honors Member
Leather art, for sure, but unfortunately they appear to be all style and no substance. It is not a practical design. I just can't imagine wearing something like that for very long at all! Sorry. :(
No need to apologise! In Justin Fitzpatrick's article on this, he notes that "wearability" was not a criterion, and he analogises such shoes to concept cars.

challer

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Uh, nothing awesome about shoes one wouldn’t wear. Like a car with no engine. My awesome shoes are Carmina, Weston, Lobb.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Think these rather interesting too. Horween hide! Didn't know Horween played in this league!

Betcha Eagle will like 'em! :devil:

View attachment 31096

View attachment 31097
There was absolutely no element of chance involved in that bet you suggested. Yes indeed, I am in leather art lust once again, but there is a fair degree of similarity between this new love and the Cheaney's you encouraged me to consider not so very long ago.

IMG_3201.JPG

Clearly the shine on my Cheaney's is long overdue for some much needed attention, but those Vass beauties do have quite a lot of visual appeal going for them, as well. What to do...what to do? :crazy:

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.