cmoore

An interesting shade. Perhaps pared with a palest-grey summer suit? At a daytime wedding? In Miami?
Hah, not quite as bad as Miami Vice fashion, but yeah. A really light suit might suit them for me. I'm not really a blue shoe guy, though, but I just can't imagine these with my dark navy. I'd totally dig them in daytime for someone a little more flamboyant though.

I was thinking it was funny that this is a non japanese shoes thread and the color reminds me of a pretty classic Japanese color. I have pens a very similar color.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
^^
Those green beauties in post #467 are indeed quite magnificent, but alas, I am not sure a retiree would have much opportunity to wear such. It's probably just as well, for I doubt that I could afford them.. I'll just look at them and dream! ;)

RogerP

Connoisseur
Flashback to my first pair of St. Crispin's. The fitting was undertaken by personally Phillip Car at a LeatherFoot trunk show (and photo credit goes to LF also). Two small adjustments were made to the classic last. And the result remains, for me, a truly sublime set of chukkas with bespoke-level (very good bespoke, that is) level of fit and comfort.

StephenRG

Honors Member
A French company I'd not heard of before - JM Legazel. Their thing is patination. As I think their overall offering is what is amazing - at least, in regards to their patination - rather than any one style of shoe, here's a link to their collection, rather than my selecting a single shoe. (FWIW my attention was drawn to them by JF today who posted a pic of a pair of patina'ed pink boots. As I responded on his FB page, just because you can doesn't mean you should.)

("Suivant" means "next" or "following")

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.