Amazing non-Japanese shoes

StephenRG

Honors Member
Vass
96130912_3094886733884407_5716305182657085440_o.jpg

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
My first pair of boots combining a fabric shaft with leather upper - courtesy of Justin Fitzpatrick.

Beautiful - enjoy and wear them in good health. (Heck, I'm a sucker for almost anything herringbone, but those really are a wow!)

Would love to see them as part of the full ensemble when you do wear them.

RogerP

Connoisseur
Cheers, gents. This isn't my first pair from JF, but my first in quite some time. I'll look forward to pairing these with the fall / winter wardrobe.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
Oh yes. I would make room on my shoe-rack for that.

Well, I'm gobsmacked!! 🤯

You'd actually deign to wear a loafer! Some gentleman evidently commissioned these judging from his monogram upon the sole. So given the proper consideration ($$$$$ :eek:) I have little doubt that they'd also be pleased to whip some up for you as well.

(Or as an alternative, Skoak informed me via e-mail of their delectable selection of penny loafers! :devil:)

Flanderian

Connoisseur
One good Vass deserves another.

Looking again through Vass' offerings of RTW lasts, they each have something to recommend them for different tastes, and for different styles of footwear. But among those I'd likely find desirable, their R last appears a likely candidate of conservative moderation. And while examining this last, the shoe below leapt out at me as a simple, conservative oxford in a lovely hide beautifully executed.

Vass R last02.jpg

Vass R last01.jpg

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
If there's ever a reason to buy business / traditional dress shoes again in my life (if the several unused Aldens I have ever spontaneously wear out from lack of use), Vass is the shoe I want to try. From all the pics and comments you and others have posted over the years, they look like a very good value-aesthetic-quality combo.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
If there's ever a reason to buy business / traditional dress shoes again in my life (if the several unused Aldens I have ever spontaneously wear out from lack of use), Vass is the shoe I want to try. From all the pics and comments you and others have posted over the years, they look like a very good value-aesthetic-quality combo.

In my next life! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.