American Trad men (photos)...

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Indeed. If you click on the pic, its pretty clear. At the point when I realized I had to stop buying sports coats, a tan camel hair blazer was at the top of my list. I think it must remain there, alas. When someone is in the news, a fresh group of high res pics is likely to appear on the internet including that tasty jacket. Of course, these pictures may sometimes court controversy. Probably best to keep commentary anodyne as possible.
"At the point when I realized I had to stop buying sports coats"

I had a self-intervention at some point too. Once I discovered the sport coat, which for me was post college when I entered the work world and learned about adult clothes, it became my go-to item for most situations.

My first was a grey (with a blue tint) herringbone, 3/2 Brooks Brothers classic sack. Owing to budget constraints, that was my one sport coat for several years until I began slowly but relentless adding others for many years.

Chinos, an OCBD, a Shetland sweater and a herringbone sport coat is my happy place for clothing outfits. Owning to restrained buying (I haven't bought one in several years), a storage room fire and some trips to Goodwill, I have a manageable number today, but I still, usually owing to a pic on AAAC, get the itch to buy another one now and then.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
tumblr_7ea55f1f00d9d4b870e799c8fb102332_49d98b72_1280.jpg

tumblr_657a9f3f115c8ebac541e2cb65a79d26_7f0b227a_640.jpg

127.72 MHz

Elite Member
How about a famous non-American in 3/2 with no darts? Granted it has jetted pockets but I have most of my jackets made to be either jetted or flapped.
32CharlesNoDarts.jpg

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange