ran23

This is an ebay purchase. the only Anderson Little ad I have is for the Navy blazers. Just curious is this is older than I thought.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Have you tried contacting the present day Anderson Little operation? The son of the gentleman who first founded the original Anderson Little used to post on AAAC regularly and was incredibly knowledgeable of their original operations. Good luck in your hunt! ;)

fishertw

Advanced Member
Anderson Little, at one time, had stand alone stores in mid range malls. I purchased one of the most memorable melange color Harris Tweed sport coats from one of them in NC in about 1980. Needless to say, I outgrew it and it is long gone but have never seen that tweed again. They were about the same level as JAB is now in quality and just a bit more expensive as I recall.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.