Flanderian

Connoisseur
Yohei now has a new website. Please be sure you have a napkin or towel under your chin to mop up any drool.

Beautiful website! Thanks!

And at only $2,250 a pair, a steal. ;)

Guess I'll have to visit my financier, Big Joey. :eek:

upr_crust

Connoisseur
Beautiful website! Thanks!

And at only $2,250 a pair, a steal. ;)

Guess I'll have to visit my financier, Big Joey. :eek:
If it is of any consequence, they are the same price at The Armoury in NYC, where I saw examples of Fukuda's RTW offerings, which were very handsome indeed, though I was less taken with the fit of his try-on shoes - his last and my feet were not entirely in agreement.

Flanderian

Connoisseur
If it is of any consequence, they are the same price at The Armoury in NYC, where I saw examples of Fukuda's RTW offerings, which were very handsome indeed, though I was less taken with the fit of his try-on shoes - his last and my feet were not entirely in agreement.
While Yohei ins't in my future, it interests me to hear your report of the try on's. Sizing and lasts are bedeviling 'till it's worked out.

Last edited:

Flanderian

Connoisseur
Justin's view was that it wouldn't work with calf, because the broguing would be too conspicuous and over the top, but in suede, it has a certain flair. I am inclined to agree.
Think I'd warm up to it more if they omitted the broguing on the instep. Don't know how I feel about the grey suede, but that's likely just me.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.