Fading Fast

Connoisseur
Aerodynamics...a fascinating subject. Paraphrasing the words of Officer Candidate Zac Mayo, speaking to Candidate Sid Worley, "you get me through aerodynamics, my friend, and you can write your own ticket!" Trivia question for the day...what iconic movie is that line taken from? :icon_scratch:;)
"An Officer and a Gentleman." It's been long time since I've seen it and might not have recognized the quote without the characters' names.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
For about five years, the walk from my apartment to the office took me right through that building. The two rectangles at the base on each side (next to the larger arches) are walkways from one side of the building to the other (the arches are for vehicular traffic). I loved walking through it as it is beautiful, impressive and you felt its history.

Also over the years, I went to several meetings in the building. It is insanely cool. You can tell that it was a building built by a very, very wealthy company, which was what the New York Central was when it put the building up in 1929.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.