Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
We just recently took a green glass bottle, shaped very similarly to the piece pictured above, but absent the (I assume) decorative silver art work, with a bunch of other stuff to the local Goodwill Store. Please tell me we didn't just give away a valuable heirloom? LOL. ;)
So long as there was no silver . . .

Big T

Through the years, I've accummulated tools of all sorts: woodworking, metal fabrication, etc., and dabbled with "making art". This has gone on for the last four decades +! One thing I've learned, is it is MUCH harder than any can imagine.

Pictures, such as this, gives one inspiration as to things to try, a stretch goal, so to speak, that gives life interest, keeping us striving and learning!

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
My research, if correct, has brought us to Portugal. If correct, then the situation is worse. It's not library, it's a bookstore. That means we could go there, buy tomes and tomes and tomes, go down the road, and have some great Port and really sharp as a straight-razor cheese, as we peruse our new found treasure. Porto's Livraria Lello bookstore https://www.slate.com/blogs/atlas_o...lello_in_porto_portugal.html?via=gdpr-consent
If this place isn't a World Heritage site, there is no justice.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
My research, if correct, has brought us to Portugal. If correct, then the situation is worse. It's not library, it's a bookstore. That means we could go there, buy tomes and tomes and tomes, go down the road, and have some great Port and really sharp as a straight-razor cheese, as we peruse our new found treasure. Porto's Livraria Lello bookstore https://www.slate.com/blogs/atlas_o...lello_in_porto_portugal.html?via=gdpr-consent
High end real estate, for sure. I can only imagine the mark up on their book sales to pay all that rent, but heavenly, no less! LOL. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals