Big T

The skill required to design and construct projects such as this, is almost unimaginable!

Unrelated to "art deco", after I graduated from college (1974), I worked for a short period of time for a general contractor. The project was a complete remodel/reconstruction of a bank headquarters. The building was a turn of the century design, complete with gargoyles, copper roofing, etc. and was criminal to remove the soul of the structure.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
High end jewelry perhaps, but that of which nightmares are made! I hate snakes. They scare the padoodle out of me! LOL.:crazy:
I'm not even sure what it's supposed to be. Is it a broach? If I saw a lady with that pinned to her dress, I believe I might go find someone else to talk to--and my wife and I used to keeps snakes as pets! She was a biologist, after all.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.