Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Alas, the summer heat here in Florida is not conducive to the successful cultivation of pomegranates. Guess we'll have to content ourselves with limes and lemons. Although the limes never get bigger than golf ball and they are just about as hard as those balls! :(;)
Those tiny, 'Key' limes are the best! I used to have a tree in the front yard when I lived in SoCal. Of course, out on the Left Coast we called them 'Mexican' limes. Most people pick them when they are still green. This is an error. Wait for them to turn yellow. Yum.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Those tiny, 'Key' limes are the best! I used to have a tree in the front yard when I lived in SoCal. Of course, out on the Left Coast we called them 'Mexican' limes. Most people pick them when they are still green. This is an error. Wait for them to turn yellow. Yum.
...and once again I learn from the master. Thank you for the insight, my friend. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.