eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
For some reason the photo above has me remembering days gone by when we would walk out through the garden picking ripe tomatoes from the vine with our left hand and a salt shaker in our right hand, seasoning and eating them as we walked. You would be surprised at just how much woo can be pitched in those situations. Mrs Eagle gave me the look when I jokingly pointed out that she was not the only tomato in the garden. LOL. ;)

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Trappings of the good life? Those mesh bags have so much more character/class/appeal than do the clear plastic bags they have us tear off of big rolls placed throughout the produce and meat departments of today's grocery stores, to containerize our selections. Clearly, "God is in the details"...or so says Ludwig Mies van der Rohe! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals