• Staff

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
Finally made it on the cruise ship and have internet access.

We had a great meeting with some wonderful people yesterday at the Hong Kong Intercontinental Hotel famous lobby bar!

My wife and I stayed there the day before and had gone to the bar for drinks that evening. The bill was for $800! But then I found out it was in Hong Kong dollars and the real cost was only about $700 :)) just kidding).

Quite a turnout (photos are coming - and if anyone has photos please post them here) and some details when I get time.

Thanks, everyone in Hong Kong. I have to go read several hundred e-mail now!!!

• Staff

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
Just went through 1,437 e-mails.

Arvind from CustomMen arrived first with a new sport jacket for me. Lightweight Glenn-plaid! Then Rishi Chullani of the Dark Knot - a great new line of neckties. (https://www.thedarkknot.com/)
Joe Hemrajani of MyTailor.com was there.
Patrick and Arnold from W.W. Chan joined us as well as Sheetal, shirtmaker of MILK shirts (www.milkshirts.com) and Andy Hira.

We had a great time! Lots of industry talk and networking.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Damn! I'd love to be along just to listen. It's not often that I keep my mouth shut in company but with that group around I imagine I'd just be trying absorb as much as possible.

dr.butcher

Dr.B: We really missed you. Can you link some of those photos here?
Hi Andy, apologies for the slow reply. A storm knocked out my home Internet connection and I can't always log-in here at the office. It's hard to find old photos in my feed, but the one I did come across again was you and Sheetal Pritmani from Milk Shirts, similar to the one you posted in your link, except you've swapped positions. If I find others later on I'll post the links.

https://instagram.com/p/1UhsXJvtxM/

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.