Beams Seersucker Sack Jacket

FLMike

Connoisseur
A few observations:

- Not a blazer, as Mr Porter calls it
- Looks more like a "shacket" than a sport coat to me
- No back vent is a non-starter

Semper Jeep

I have a few Beams+ items and once you nail down your sizing (everything seems to run very small and short compared to the tagged size), they are actually quite high quality. However, this one looks to be the exception. Sort of like a frankenjacket that cannot decide what it wants to be.

orange fury

Connoisseur
Alpha sizing doesn't necessarily kill it for me, but the poly content absolutely does. And how can you have 3/2 roll, triple patch pockets, and then add double vents??

orange fury

Connoisseur
Speaking of seersucker, received a PRL seersucker jacket today that signals the end of the seersucker search for me. PRL 3/2 triple patch blue/cream sack- in my opinion, what the Beams one wishes it could be:

i have a green/white PRL identical to this, but I've been wanting the blue/white version for a very long time.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.