Bermuda: best time to visit for golf

CPVS

What is the best time of year to visit Bermuda if one's chief purpose of travel is to play lots and lots of golf?

I ask not because I contemplate a trip myself (after all, I don't even play golf) but on behalf of a friend.

Thanks for any recommendations.

Concordia

Elite Member
I have only barely tried to play golf there, so I might be missing some of the practical points.

But in general, weather there is very nice year round. I think spring is reckoned to be prime time down there, but none of the seasons are unremittingly awful. Summer is hot and sometimes with no breeze-- this would be a problem if you run warm.

Fall has a mix of storms and fantastic, clear, 70-ish weather until past Thanksgiving.

Winter is not at all like the Caribbean but is still very comfy with just a sweater. Figure 60 during the day, 50 at night. Intermittent showers during the day.

CPVS

So would August/September be reasonably storm-free and pleasant for golf?

Thanks, Concordia.

nolan50410

I would imagine March through June is pleasant. That is the general rule for the Bahamas, USVI and such. I would assume it would apply to Bermuda as well. Just avoid hurricane season.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange