Best Slim Suit Brands

Andre.luk

Starting Member
I've heard good things about RLBL (although it is now discontinued) but are there any other solid suits out there that fit well for slim guys?

SG_67

Connoisseur
My friend, with the exception of a few brands, almost all now are advertised as slim fit.

What's your price point?

JBierly

Elite Member
My friend, with the exception of a few brands, almost all now are advertised as slim fit.

What's your price point?

In some ways this is not a bad thing (at least for me). For most of my adult life buying suits OTR was nearly impossible because of the drop being so little and the trousers being so baggy. I find now (last five years or so) that many OTR suits have trousers that need minimal alterations - simply take the waist in and the legs and rear fit pretty well. Its nice to not have to buy MTM or suit separates or just forgo suits totally because the pants always were too big for me.

Andre.luk

Starting Member
Ideally around $500-700? Most stores are having huge summer sales so I technically would be getting a suit that is originally in the $1000-1200 range

SG_67

Connoisseur
Most stores are having sales but the question is will you find what you're looking for.

Unless you're willing to settle for something funky, I wouldn't bet on such a deep discount. Just a personal observation.

In your price range you could try Hugo Boss. There are a few Hickey Freeman models that may fit your criteria and then there's always brooks brothers.

I haven't kept up with the Ralph Lauren models but you could look there as well but I doubt you'll find much in your price range. Good luck.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange