Bourbon Show on Dish

Good Old Sledge

Dish Network, HiDef is airing a new show called "How the Best is Done." First episode comes on channel 9473 on June 10 at 1pm (Eastern). It features me and an old Marine Corps buddy of mine touring several of the distilleries in KY and sampling a great deal of bourbon. I haven't seen any of it yet, so Gawd only knows what I look or sound like, but there are great sequences of going through a cooperage with the Master Distiller from Woodford, of sitting with Elmer T Lee at the tasting table where he's presided for over 50 years and of the Maker's Mark crew and facility.
Somebody let me know how it came out!

Good Old Sledge

I'm not entirely clear on this, but I believe that ZoomTV, the production company, has only lisenced this to the Dish people.
Figures - my 15 minutes of fame and it's only available to about 6 living rooms across the country.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange