Fading Fast

Connoisseur
We are building a house and are currently in the design phase. This photo is essentially how I envision our mud room to dirty kitchen transition space.

That green is starting to show up regularly in quality design photos.

Cheers,

BSR
That's really exciting. Knowing your style and focus on details and specifics, I have no doubt a beautiful house is in the process of being created. Any pics you care to share will be greatly appreciated.

GregorSamsa

Perhaps this should be posted in a different thread, but I’ll try here first.

Can anyone recommend a soft all cotton flannel tattersall shirt with a button collar? I like Cordings and Hoggs but they don’t seem to offer a button down collar. Mercer has some beautiful looking checks, but all in broadcloth from what I can remember.

drpeter

Perhaps this should be posted in a different thread, but I’ll try here first.

Can anyone recommend a soft all cotton flannel tattersall shirt with a button collar? I like Cordings and Hoggs but they don’t seem to offer a button down collar. Mercer has some beautiful looking checks, but all in broadcloth from what I can remember.
Viyella is a cloth that is a wool and cotton blend, with a soft hand. Lands' End used to sell Viyella button-downs in a tattersall pattern, but I'm not sure if they still have them. There is actually a Viyella site with various kinds of tattersall shirts, many with button-down collars. Here is one example:

http://www.viyella-apparels.com/viy...-wool-blend-button-down-collar-shirts-hotsale

I hope this helps.

Mr. B. Scott Robinson

Advanced Member
Tattersall can be difficult to find in button down.

Viyella is a good choice but because it is partially wool, it is a bit warm. I have to put my Viyella away from April - October.

I think Orvis might have some 100% cotton offerings.

Cheers,

BSR

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.