drpeter

"Rabbit's feet?" It just breaks my heart to think of those poor little bunnies running around on their stubs! LOL. ;)
Not to worry, my aquiline friend. I think those bunnies are cared for very well by a wonderful organization: The RSAP, or Royal Society for Animal Prosthetics. This group was established in 1950 by Prince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, a great animal lover and founder of the World Wildlife Fund. The RSAP have supplied prosthetic devices for all sorts of creatures (what we call critters in our language).

Some of you might remember the story about the farmer and his three-legged pig. Well, the prosthetic(s) for that wonderful pig was supplied by the RSAP.

It's Sunday,

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
Oh! A Triumph Bonneville! Brings back memories of motorcycling days in India. We had BSAs. Nortons, Triumphs, Ariels, Matchlesses, and even a couple of Indians with stick shifts and sidecars! Plus the great Royal Enfield Bullet and Jawa (Czech) two-strokes. Those were such enjoyable days.
For several decades my Iron Horse was a Harley Davidson and my biker boots were a pair of Wesco Jobmasters' w/14" shafts. Both my leather riding jacket and those boots picked up a fair number of burn scars over the years! ;)
After I left Active Duty, I thought about making Affirmative Action work for me and going into nursing where men were a decided minority. So I took a job on a spinal column injury ward at the local VA. And that cured any desire I had for motorcycles! It also taught me that I didn't really like sick people so I turned my career search in other directions.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.