eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
In £10,000 bespoke Riding Boots one must be careful.
LOL. Your post reminds me of my similar reaction, wearing a pair of $5200 Alligator western boots. I couldn't bring myself to wear them out if there was any chance of rain in the forecast. Now how much sense does that make....alligator boots that couldn't get wet. Please note that the Paul Bond Boot manufacturer never told me they couldn't get wet, but rather that was just my very own version of applied nutty logic. I eventually ended up selling those boots for $400. I guess I'm just not cut out for $boots in that price range. :crazy:;)

Last edited:

drpeter

Pictorial proof that our friends on the other side of the pond, and their beasts, can appear/seem a bit anal retentive at times! We Yanks would just slop through that little puddle. LOL. ;)
LOL. Isn't anal retention, in the sense of being obsessive about the proper way to do things, the very point of being British?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.