British country clothing (photos)...

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Apologizing in advance for my apparent naivete or perhaps it's just too early and I haven't had sufficient quantities of coffee this morning, but what is "HP sauce?" I assume it is a meat flavoring agent of some note. :icon_scratch:

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
It's a sauce you put on--well, just about everything, I guess. If you're British. Or so I have read
14171234-0-image-a-26_1559257018837.jpg

challer

I looked at the ingredients in these brown sauces for the table. HP Sauce sounds rather like our American A1 Steak Sauce.
Just did a side by side earlier this week. One very sweet, the other much more savory. Encourage you to do same. That’s from me ‘til we’re back on point!

drpeter

Conclude what you will, but given the choice of my woman being in the knee high leather riding boots or knee high rubber Wellies, I'll opt for the riding boots. Besides the woman wearing the riding boots also has a leather crop.....wahoo! LOL. ;)
I knew it. Sooner or later, that riding crop was going to bring up a comment, LOL. I actually thought its shaft was a little thick for a riding crop, it did not look like it would flex sufficiently. Perhaps our good friend Eagle could invite her for a demonstration?

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I knew it. Sooner or later, that riding crop was going to bring up a comment, LOL. I actually thought its shaft was a little thick for a riding crop, it did not look like it would flex sufficiently. Perhaps our good friend Eagle could invite her for a demonstration?

Perhaps a new riding crop would be a nice Christmas in July gift for Mrs Eagle. She could use it to discipline me for my potentially errant thoughts...Oh-my! LOL. ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.