Brooks Bros. Golf/Club Collar non-iron shirts

superpacker

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I would sure like to find one of these in Slim-fit. I guess as the op mentioned, my only option is custom. sad, but true.

Jovan

Honors Member
Slightly OT, but it annoys me how they insist on photographing ties with fist-sized knots on every single dress shirt, whether it flatters the collar or not.

Reds & Tops

Slightly OT, but it annoys me how they insist on photographing ties with fist-sized knots on every single dress shirt, whether it flatters the collar or not.

Completely agree. Even on the larger shirts it looks off, in my opinion. There's no need for a kong knot.

DCLawyer68

I would sure like to find one of these in Slim-fit. I guess as the op mentioned, my only option is custom. sad, but true.

Not so! I bought one from them in slim fit (though they are all non-iron; Brooks seems only interested in making luxury shirts and very basic shirts in all cotton).

superpacker

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
That would be great. If it was slim-fit, I would not care if it was Non-iron or non-non-iron. But, I did not see one on there website now. To bad really.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.