Brio1

I heard a rumor regarding a discount card entitling the holder to a 15% off discount on merchandise at Brooks Brothers. How may one go about obtaining this card? Is it issued from BB or another source? Thanks in advance.

Phenom

Link works. just copy and paste or go to OO.com and search for Brooks Brothers.

It is absolutely fair. It is information others can use.

zightx

Link works. just copy and paste or go to OO.com and search for Brooks Brothers.

It is absolutely fair. It is information others can use.
Thanks for the link.

Of course I want to support the site and purchase stuff thorugh it. But when it's not available untill 100 posts, it's a little bit hard.

arkirshner

Honors Member
You don't have to wait until 100 posts. Rather silly.

Just go sign up at OO.com and get your Brooks Brothers card there.

https://www.oo.com/offer/brooks-brothers/2x-points-15-saving/deal/58339/uSource/SHC2

When our republic was founded the founding fathers had a ethos of civic virtue, the idea that every one was willing to give up something for the public good. The purpose of our constitution is set out in the first paragraph which includes "promote the general welfare."

You, sir, have another ethos, "doing your part is 'rather silly'". A sad phenom[ena].

Last edited:

jwooten

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
If you find a willing sales person then there is a chance they can be combined, but usually you can't stack the discounts.

Starting Late

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Phenom. That's a dead link and not really fair is it. The board makes a few bucks off the future purchases. Respond to my post and you're only 70 posts away.
I've been reading this site for about a year and don't know how many post I've racked up. I do not post unless I have something of value to add to the discussion. I certainly do not post just so I can obtain a discount card for BB.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.