Brooks Brothers at Marshalls

Pirendeus

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I think I got lucky yesterday; I found saxxon wool BB zip up sweater (still with its $605 retail tag), marked for $80. I wore it into BB today and all off the salespeople asked where I got such a nice sweater :p

Last edited:

smmrfld

Elite Member
Pantherella 70% wool/30% nylon OTC socks, made in England, great solids and patterns, 2-packs for $9.99 at my nearest Marshalls right now. The discount store snobs aren't doing themselves any favors.

Pirendeus

Pantherella 70% wool/30% nylon OTC socks, made in England, great solids and patterns, 2-packs for $9.99 at my nearest Marshalls right now. The discount store snobs aren't doing themselves any favors.

Did you see any small sizes there? When I looked, all they had were medium, which extend half-way up my thigh. :-/

boatswaindog

Marshalls can offer some bargains to the persistent. Years ago the Manhattan men's store Barneys unloaded a bunch of stuff. Hickey Freeman and Gieves and Hawkes suits were available. My impression is they send the expensive stuff to the stores in the expensive neighborhoods.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange