nerdykarim

Looks like Brooks Brothers has started to offer quite a few more shirts in a non-non-iron fabric: some pinpoint oxford cloth button-downs in solids and pencil stripes, an end-on-end button-down, and a pinpoint shirt with a forward-point collar.

From the website, it looks like they're made in Malaysia--does anyone know if the collars are still fused on these?

farrago

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I think these have been around for a while.

The forward point collars have a stiff lining or fusing.

The pinpoints and end-on-ends have a very light lining in the collars and cuffs.

joeyzaza

Looks like Brooks Brothers has started to offer quite a few more shirts in a non-non-iron fabric: some pinpoint oxford cloth button-downs in solids and pencil stripes, an end-on-end button-down, and a pinpoint shirt with a forward-point collar.

From the website, it looks like they're made in Malaysia--does anyone know if the collars are still fused on these?
These shirts have been in the lineup for at least the last 8 to 10 years.

Had my hopes up reading the original post.

msphotog

I did notice that after the Friends and Family sale, they revamped the website and now are showing the various colors on the opening page of the products. This is a really convenient change, but could fool some into thinking there were more than there used to be. Fooled me at first, too.

Mark

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.