Adriel Rowley

So as I was talking with the MTM sales associate at Brooks Brother's Newbury St location last week (great fellow by the name of Chris btw) regarding the future of Mi-USA at the company, he mentioned that the MTM goods will be produced for Brooks by Hickey Freeman at their "Temple" and he thought there may be some RTW lines produced there as well. Here's hoping.

I was unfamiliar with "the Temple" so in case you are all as well..

Our Heritage – Hickey Freeman
Appreciate sharing this information, good to know there are other American clothing factories still in business and operating.

The question that crosses my mind is how different the OTR will be from MTM, considering MTM will be made by a more conservative American company rather than some fast fashion Asian sweat shop.

rl1856

Appreciate sharing this information, good to know there are other American clothing factories still in business and operating.

The question that crosses my mind is how different the OTR will be from MTM, considering MTM will be made by a more conservative American company rather than some fast fashion Asian sweat shop.

Wasn't that the case already ? MTM and higher level OTR were previously made by Southwick. My question is how will HF models differ from what BB previously offered.

Adriel Rowley

Wasn't that the case already ? MTM and higher level OTR were previously made by Southwick. My question is how will HF models differ from what BB previously offered.
In times past, the Brooks Brother's sartorial clothing was classic, nothing trendy. Now my understanding is it will become trendy, and if so, this will differ from MTM, right?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.