Brooks Brothers OCBD Sale

mkrgk

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I just looked into this and can only conclude that it appears to be some form of inventory clearing. It is possible that the "new" same shirt is just slightly different than the stuff on sale.

ymc226

Thanks for the notice. I ordered 4 of the classic button down oxfords and received them today. I can’t believe that it would have cost me $560 instead of $199 without shipping or tax.

mkrgk

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
What a bust! Got the 4 shirts deal, but am quite unhappy about the quality. For an "iconic" shirt, this stuff is on the thinner end of the oxford cloth spectrum, and to boot is not long enough in the body to stay tucked. And my body dimensions are fairly middle of the road. This cannot be worth $140 full retail; heck, it's not even worth $50.

rastaman8

Starting Member
BB Semi-Annual Sale is going on right now. BB OCBDs: 40% off if you buy 4 or more and an additional 15% off of everything today and tomorrow. Comes out to $71/shirt rather than $140.

Is anyone interested in going in with me for two shirts each? I don't need four but would love two.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.