ran23

The number inside is 3764 and 34841. If I put that in at A&E, it shows boots and belts. If I go '3764 Loafer' it comes back with 149 penny loafers. why wouldn't the model number work?

drpeter

I presume you are getting the model numbers from inside a pair of A&E loafers you possess. How old are those loafers? Perhaps the model numbers have changed. I agree with TK167, a phone call might be the best approach.

Incidentally why is Allen Edmonds called A&E and not simply AE? I have seen other references to this abbreviation, so it seems to be a general practice.

TKI67

I presume you are getting the model numbers from inside a pair of A&E loafers you possess. How old are those loafers? Perhaps the model numbers have changed. I agree with TK167, a phone call might be the best approach.

Incidentally why is Allen Edmonds called A&E and not simply AE? I have seen other references to this abbreviation, so it seems to be a general practice.
Yeah, on this board A&E might be taken for Abercrombie & Ew!

😜

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals