JLibourel

Honors Member and King Fop
It shows you how out of this scene I've been for some time! I knew that Carroll & Co. had folded and didn't know John had opened a new business. On perusing the website, I see that the "custom" is more or less offering MTM services, just as the old Carroll & Co. did.

Are there any really first rate bespoke tailors in the Greater Los Angeles area these days? (Not that I could afford them!)

Last edited:

EclecticSr.

^^^^^
My good Sir, nice to have you back. It has been awhile since we (at least I )have heard from you.
Not familiar with J. Carroll &Co. but glad to hear any establishment has survived and hopefully thrives.

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
It shows you how out of this scene I've been for some time! I knew that Carroll & Co. had folded and didn't know John had opened a new business. On perusing the website, I see that the "custom" is more or less offering MTM services, just as the old Carroll & Co. did.

Are there any really first rate bespoke tailors in the Greater Los Angeles area these days? (Not that I could afford them!)
Oh, there must be somewhere. We even have one or two clear up here in Portland, though my own budget restricts me to MTM, too.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.