paul winston

Advertiser
I am pleased to report that when I list my discontinued ties on Deals/Steals they have been purchased.

There is nothing wrong with them - it's just with no brick and mortar presence no one knows they exist.

Because I only have a few of each pattern, it is too much work to put them on my site.

I am going to call them "Tie of the Week".

This week's tie is the navy ground,red fish cat's meow - inspired by Dr. Seuss.

$30 includes shipping to any address in the USA.

To buy order any dog tie from my site - chippneckwear.com - and in the comment section say," I want
Cat's Meow". When your order is processed the price will be lowered to $30 and the shipping charge will be removed.

( Thank goodness someone exposed Ted Geisel for the racist he was. He certainly had me fooled. When he was fitting he seemed so friendly. He spoke with everyone. He signed a number of Dr. Seuss books for my kids. I feel guilty about having exposed them to such indoctrination. If that wasn't bad enough, my kids then read them to their kids.
When will we ever learn?)
IMG_0835.jpg

Last edited:

jc1305us

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
( Thank goodness someone exposed Ted Geisel for the racist he was. He certainly had me fooled. When he was fitting he seemed so friendly. He spoke with everyone. He signed a number of Dr. Seuss books for my kids. I feel guilty about having exposed them to such indoctrination. If that wasn't bad enough, my kids then read them to their kids.
When will we ever learn?)
92C3EAA1-3C11-4B86-B668-C5EE11EDA629.jpeg

This thread took an interesting turn

paul winston

Advertiser
He was worse than Washington, Jefferson, and Lincoln, whose names have been removed from some schools in California. Has anyone suggested a new name for the state of Washington and our nation's capitol?
When my tongue is pushed in my cheek I find it hard to chew.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.