Chippneckwear / WinstonTailors

Andy

Site Creator/ Administrator
Staff member
[h=2]Paul Winston, has been a valued Member and contributor to this Forum since 2006! Chippneckwear / WinstonTailors is famous for grenadine neckties! But I finally decided to order another style of his necktie collection!

Actually couldn’t resist this
[/h]Red Ancient Madder Paisley Print Tie
$55.00
CHIPP-red-madder.jpg

Chipp ancient madder ties are woven and printed on 36 oz. silk in England and made in our New York City tie atelier. No other dye method can replicate the deep dusty hues of this classic neckwear.
This is a high quality necktie with a beautiful pattern!

• 3 1/4 in. at widest point
  • 36 oz. fine spun printed silk
And of course I got these
Red Stripe Grosgrain Suspenders
$42.50
ChippBracesRed.jpg

Chipp grosgrain suspenders are 1 1/2″ wide and hand-cut to order in their New York City atelier.
And you have a choice of brown or black leather kips AND silver or golf adjusters!
A timeless classic.
(Because their suspenders are cut to order, please allow an extra week for delivery.)
chippGrenadines1.jpg
ChippNeckwear.jpg

Dmontez

Elite Member
I had the good fortune of meeting Mr. Winston in his shop a few years back. We had a lovely chat for about half an hour he showed me old Chipp catalogs and told me the meaning behind a lot of his ties. I walked out with 3 ties, and I'm down to 1 left. I have given away the other two to friends who have complimented me on the ties.

fiftyforfifty

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
Paul Winston, has been a valued Member and contributor to this Forum since 2006! Chippneckwear / WinstonTailors is famous for grenadine neckties! But I finally decided to order another style of his necktie collection!

Actually couldn’t resist this

Red Ancient Madder Paisley Print Tie
$55.00
CHIPP-red-madder.jpg

Chipp ancient madder ties are woven and printed on 36 oz. silk in England and made in our New York City tie atelier. No other dye method can replicate the deep dusty hues of this classic neckwear.
This is a high quality necktie with a beautiful pattern!

• 3 1/4 in. at widest point
  • 36 oz. fine spun printed silk
And of course I got these
Red Stripe Grosgrain Suspenders
$42.50
ChippBracesRed.jpg

Chipp grosgrain suspenders are 1 1/2″ wide and hand-cut to order in their New York City atelier.
And you have a choice of brown or black leather kips AND silver or golf adjusters!
A timeless classic.
(Because their suspenders are cut to order, please allow an extra week for delivery.)
chippGrenadines1.jpg
ChippNeckwear.jpg

My word, red paisley tie too good, awesome, simply perfect

CLTesquire

I like Chipp ties and I'm wearing a red grenadine today as a matter of fact. I think they are priced appropriately. I do also own a few grenadines from Sam Hober and there is a difference between the two. The silk may be the same but I think the construction of the Hober tie is a bit better. The lining is a bit thicker and more fluid and I feel the Chipp tie is a bit stiff and doesn't drape as nicely as my Hober ties. Chipp ties are not self-tipped, while Hober ties are, and you can customize quite a bit with a Hober tie. However, they're also $30 more and take weeks to arrive. I would say the Chipp grenadines, at $55 and in my hand in less than a week, are a good value for an everyday use tie.

Buffalo

Just got my first Chipp tie, a black grenadine. I am very pleased with the quality, price and quick turn around. These are very nice ties for the cost. Thank you Mr. Winston.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange