eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
While I cannot claim to have ever worn a Speedo jacket, I do so like that grey zippered cardigan design. Is that illustration promoting the same company that brought us those 'Oh-so-popular' second skin swim trunks. Rumor has it that many, many years ago a gal pal of mine gifted me with a pair that I never had the nerve to put on! These days it would take a pair of oversized Granny panties to cover my nether region(s)! LOL. ;)

drpeter

This looks identical to a camel polo coat I picked up this past Fall, except for the ticket pocket, which mine did not have. Nevertheless, a classic look and cut, and very,very comfortable. I find DB overcoats to be really nice and warm in our northern winters up here in the Badger State!

I usually team up such coats with a scarf in maroon, or blue/red and white polka dot, or tartan of any kind, for that nice pop of colour and pattern to be framed against the expanse of beige. The ensemble would look crisp, understated, and quite elegant.

Fading Fast

Connoisseur
In the second picture (top right), there is a large white patch, in a tear-drop shape, on the lapel of the chap in the blue suit. Is it an enormous raindrop falling in the foreground, perhaps?
I have no idea and meant to ask about it yesterday, but had a crazy busy day and forgot.

Hopefully, someone here will know what it is?

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.

Deals/Steals

Trad Store Exchange