TKI67

Elite Member
I wasn't quite crazy about the flavor of Tab, tasted a bit weird.
Agreed! I have never liked artificial sweeteners. If I can't have my Coke (or, more likely, ginger ale or root beer) with real sugar, I'll stick with water or order an Arnold Palmer (unless the lemonade is also artificially sweetened, in which case it's unsweetened tea for me).

BTW in Vietnamese restaurants, ordering lemonade is usually a good bet. They generally make it fresh and very well.

drpeter

I know it is not the best thing for you but, after my diabetes diagnosis, I use half sugar and half Splenda in my hot Indian tea each morning, which I used to make with milk and sugar. It is the only sugared (or Splenda'd) drink I consume. Other than tea, I will have mineral water, or just plain tap water. I dislike all of the sodas, and stopped drinking alcohol a long time ago. I rarely consume lemonade, except once in a while in the summer, and I actually prefer it with a little salt!

Oldsarge

Moderator and Bon Vivant
I have replaced all the sugar in my diet with a product called Swerve. It's actually very good and replaces granulated, confectioners' and brown sugars well enough that I can't tell a difference. Agave syrup does a good job in coffee. I'll bet it would work just as well in tea.

Howard

Connoisseur
I have replaced all the sugar in my diet with a product called Swerve. It's actually very good and replaces granulated, confectioners' and brown sugars well enough that I can't tell a difference. Agave syrup does a good job in coffee. I'll bet it would work just as well in tea.
I consume too much sugar myself, in my coffee, my cereal and a few others, could be that's why I'm so hyper sometimes.

drpeter

The little diagram at bottom right shows how "bladed" this suit jacket is, with exaggerated shoulders tapering down to a narrow waist. Personally, I haven't much cared for shoulders that are wide, I would rather have them correspond closely to my natural shoulder. That said, I do have some jackets, especially double-breasted ones, that have wide shoulders.

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.