eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
I agree. They are terrific for home or the beach -- rain or shine. Much more comfortable and with better support than other alternatives. Honestly, I'm not sure I'll ever by traditional Birks again.

Hopefully, the fact that many of us appreciate that there is a place for flip-flops and sandals will cause the mischievous OP's head to explode (in a safe and secure environment of course).
For me the one legitimate use for flip-flops that I found was before this pandemic, when the wife and I made our Monday, Wednesday and Friday pilgrimage(s) to the local Planet Fitness, I did have a pair of flip-flops in my gym bag to wear in the locker room shower . Knock on wood, but I never picked up a case of athletes foot. ;) LOL.

delicious_scent

For me the one legitimate use for flip-flops that I found was before this pandemic, when the wife and I made our Monday, Wednesday and Friday pilgrimage(s) to the local Planet Fitness, I did have a pair of flip-flops in my gym bag to wear in the locker room shower . Knock on wood, but I never picked up a case of athletes foot. ;) LOL.
For all the comments I read about Planet Fitness' awful policies and facilities, it was surprisingly nice.

I didn't have any negative experiences with lunk alarms, or aggressive staff that I read about. The gym was quite empty, which I appreciated.

G

Guest-249492

The USAF called them "shower clogs" and issued them as such.

One, each type! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.