Tweedlover

Active Member with Corp. Privileges
I'm of the "older" generation which our state has recently decide is next on the list. However, our local health department unlike nearly every county around us has taken the ignorant position that it will give them out only on a first come, first serve basis. My wife and I cannot spend multiple hours in a car in line, (drive-through clinic). We've gone out twice a little over an hour early and both times turned away as they had no more available vaccine.

TKI67

My wife and I have got our first jabs. Austin Public Health said they would contact us for our second. I hope this isn't like a RomCom where "he never calls."

smmrfld

Easy here in NorCal...took my parents for their first the other day (many options for initial appointments), and they won’t let you leave without an appointment for your second.

Big T

I’ve used Rite-Aid, as a pharmacy, for years. They offer, IMO, top notch service, and for at least, the past half dozen years, it is where I not only have prescriptions filled, but get my inoculations.

Yesterday, the pharmacist telephoned me, asking “you want a COVID shot?”. I shouted yes! He then said stop over at 3:00. I then asked if he could also inoculate my wife, and he said he think he would have enough. Five minutes later, he called back, saying bring her over and he said she would get her shot.

When we got there, after signing the CDC paperwork, he said he never had anyone so excited to get a shot. Love that place!

Last edited:
Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.