Received my first shot of Moderna on Thursday, March 18. I was completely fine on Friday and Saturday. Then, on Sunday, I started feeling a little dizzy. My temperature shot up to 101.5 and hovered in that range for almost 30 hours. I just ate soup and stayed in bed. When I woke up Tuesday morning, I felt perfectly normal again, like nothing had ever happened. For the sake of herd immunity, I consider it a small sacrifice. I look forward to receiving my second shot on April 15 (Moderna has a longer gap between shots than Pfizer). If I have the same symptoms again, no worries... I'll gladly endure a little reactionary fever to get back to some semblance of normality.

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
The wife and I received our second Pfizer shots this afternoon. My shot went without incident, but my wife's walking around with a bit of a sore arm. A small inconvenience for a life saving degree of immunity. Seems a fair exchange, methinks! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.