Peak and Pine

Connoisseur
Were I at my creaky old PC with the snaily slow dial-up still and not confined to this smart phone's stamp-size photos I would have whipped out my unsupported black market Picasa and gone to work on this. As it is, straight from today's Bangor Daily News. on the beach at Ogunquit in the hell heat of the hottest Maine summer since records were kept. Go ahead, Seurat, drool over this, Monet maybe more.

159729482501296600273.jpg

eagle2250

Connoisseur/Curmudgeon Emeritus - Moderator
Were I at my creaky old PC with the snaily slow dial-up still and not confined to this smart phone's stamp-size photos I would have whipped out my unsupported black market Picasa and gone to work on this. As it is, straight from today's Bangor Daily News. on the beach at Ogunquit in the hell heat of the hottest Maine summer since records were kept. Go ahead, Seurat, drool over this, Monet maybe more.

View attachment 48218
Egad! They appear to be Specters of the pandemic looking over their next crop of victims. Oddly. I expected they would be clad in black robes, faces hidden in the shadow of an over sized hood and each carrying a two handled scythe. Could we be looking at Satan's bride and her maid of honor? LOL. Safe distancing and self isolation brings out the worst in our sense(s) of humor. Sorry bout that! ;)

Your email address will not be publicly visible. We will only use it to contact you to confirm your post.

IMPORTANT: BEFORE POSTING PLEASE CHECK THE DATE OF THE LAST POST OF THIS THREAD. IF IT'S VERY OLD, PLEASE CONSIDER REGISTERING FIRST, AND STARTING A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS TOPIC.